Friday 11 January 2013

Assoc Prof Dato Mohd Razha Abd Rashid

He is the husband of Prof Dato Dr Wazir Jahan Karim. We didn't get to meet him as he was in a meeting at PPJJ (Pusat Pengajian Jarak Jauh). We were supposed to deliver the book to him. I left the book at the office counter with a lady named Salmiah. Later Dato' informed us he had received the book. He had left his hp in silence mode, for which he did not hear my calls or read my SMS. But I'm happy he has received the book, Biography of TEMD, on behalf of Prof Wazir.

I remember one day when Dato Razha called on my hp when I was at work in USM in Kelantan. I had just returned from Prof Wazir's book launch in KL. He spoke continuously and at the end of it I told him he got the wrong person! LOL. Of course a big laughter ensued. He had wanted to call another lady by the same name as mine about Prof Wazir's books. It happens when one has a very common name like Faridah. Prof Wazir's book launch is mentioned in Biography of TEMD.



0 comments: