Tuesday 5 April 2011

Izrin Muaz bin Md Adnan

Izrin Muaz is a researcher at CenPRIS in USM.


IZRIN MUAZ BIN MD ADNAN
LL.B (UiTM) MA (Strategy and Diplomacy) (UKM),
Ext     : 4538 / 5013
Email : izrinmuaz@usm.myThis e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
International Relations, Separatist Conflicts, Regional Security, Diplomacy, Foreign Policy, Islam in Southeast Asia
Link to Izrin Muaz

CENTRE FOR POLICY RESEARCH
AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES (CenPRIS)
UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA
Georgetown
Penang
11800

Telephone: 04 - 6532047
Fax: 04 - 6591624
http://www.usm.my/cenpris/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
Did u know about the old Penang heritage (British Heritages) such as Jewish cemetery..
(I just knew about that)I am very interested to know about it..
do u have any articles about it..
cheers.. :)

Faridah said...

Hi! I know some stuff about Penang heritage. I wrote a few articles but not much about the Jewish cemetery.