Wednesday 6 February 2013

Meet Mr Teacher Herbs

I have misplaced the information he gave. I have accidentally deleted a hp entry listed as "Lee" which I think was this man. I will call him Mr Teacher Herbs for this post. He was a trainee teacher at Maktab Perguruan Kota Bharu (MPKB) at Pengkalan Chepa in Kelantan, long long ago when I was a little girl. These photos were taken when I met him in Penang, selling his own homegrown herbs. He sells them in front of the E&O Hotel. There's a narrow street across from the hotel where people sell under the white tents, near the beer garden (which opens in the late evening). I think this was a Sunday, 27 May 2012. Please contact me if you know him.

The herb couple. Mr Teacher Herbs writing his contact details for me
Mr Teacher Herbs with the herbs in the background.
Please get in touch with me if you are this man or know him. Some people wish to obtain fresh herbs from him. TQ

0 comments: