Wednesday 12 December 2012

Plans for 13 December 2012

It is not pay day yet even though Christmas is near. Since it is not pay day yet, my husband advised that we will only go to Kuala Lumpur and not down to Malacca. We will do Malacca another time when we don't have anything to do in KL.

Kuala Lumpur - Klang Valley
 I plan to go down to Kuala Lumpur this Thursday, 13 December 2012, insyaAllah. I have a meeting that afternoon from 2.30 pm to 4 pm. I will leave after the meeting and travel at night. I will try and bring down the books and deliver them to Nizam. You can collect your orders from Nizam. He lives in Serdang, opposite UPM campus, near the big pond. I will probably stay at Hotel Putra near Institut Jantung Negara (IJN) as it is near Perpustakaan Negara Malaysia (PNM) and I can deliver a copy at PNM. I will also stop by Arkib Negara Malaysia (ANM) to drop a copy there. I may have time to visit Universiti Malaya (UM) and I may get to meet Prof Jamaiah Ibrahim (Dr Pandak Ahmad's granddaughter). I will also need to deliver to Datuk Ariffin Ngah Marzuki as it is urgent and he's unwell. I will need to deliver the book to Tan Sri Dr Abdul Majid bin Ismail. I don't know if I can meet the son(s) of Tan Sri Dr Mohamed Din. I would also like to meet and deliver the books to Dato Abdul Mutalib Razak (ex-TV3 Chairman, grandson of Dr Ismail Ghows, nephew of Dr Latifah Bee Ghows) and Tan Sri Megat Najmuddin Khas (son of Dr Megat Khas).

NS
I don't know if I can leave the books for Dr Azlan (Seremban) and Dr Hamdan (Tampin). I may have time to visit Tampin as I plan to return to my hometown for the first time in many years.

Malacca
In Malacca, I hope to meet Dr Siti Fathimah bt Datuk Dr Haji Abbas and deliver the book to her. I have not met her.

Penang
After I return from KL, I will pick up more books from my house in Kelantan and travel to Penang. I will put up at my sister's house in Minden Heights, Jalan 7. I hope to deliver the books to many Penang residents who helped with the book. I hope to meet Kamaruddin Che Lah (Dr Che Lah's son), Assoc Prof Sr Azlan Raoffudin (HBP USM; Dr Nuruddin's son), Datuk Zubaidah CM Hashim (married to the son of Sir Kamil Ariff), Puan Rukiah Hanoum (Sir Kamil Ariff's granddaughter), Dato Anwar Fazal Mohamed, etc.

Singapore
I don't know if I can travel to Singapore. There are 3 doctors' families in Singapore. There is also Wardah Books near Masjid Sultan. I may just visit Singapore for nasi biryani and visit the hospitals and mosques there which I didn't get to see at my last visit in 2011.

0 comments: