Sunday 28 April 2013

Meet Rohani bt Omar

This is my second post on Rohani Omar, who makes souvenirs for the Physiology Club which collects money to fill the patients' fund at Hospital USM. This time I took her photo as she brought me some  laminated bookmarks. She draws beautiful flowers on the back of the bookmarks which I think would also be great as wall motifs anywhere. There was yellow porcelain teapot with flowers which I bought from her Club at my professorial talk in 2010 - I still have it near me at home when I watch TV or do my writing work on my laptop. This is only a sample of her work. I think she is a genuine aspiring and talented artist who draws flowers beautifully freehand. You must meet her and see her beautiful art work, and support her work for her Club and our hospital fund.

Puan Rohani bt Omar
Scientific Officer
Dept of Physiology
School of Medical Sciences
Universiti Sains Malaysia
16150 Kubang Kerian, Kelantan
Malaysia
Phone : 609-7673000 ext. 6165
Fax : 609-7653370
Email: orohani@kck.usm.my






0 comments: