I think a lot of men marry young beautiful girls and for a reason but when the wife's health fails, he is the first to escape and make a new home elsewhere. But not this man. I don't know him. This is the best that I have read about a man who looked after his wife. I only read the first post and looked at the pictures. I cannot read the other posts as they will break my heart.
This blog was brought to my attention by my eldest daughter today, after she asked me a lot of questions about aerosol and a few about asthma. As a mother I tried to answer all her questions as best I could. I will put her questions through this post later. I want to listen to some songs first. We have makan at 11am in the pantry in my dept. Then I have a class session with the postgraduates at 2pm.
- What is aerosol?
- What are sources of aerosols?
- When to spray aerosol (Ridsect, etc)?
- When is it safe to sleep after spraying?
- Is it safe to spray on plates and dining utensils?
- Is it safe to eat from plates which have been sprayed?
- Is fogging safe?
- Is it safe to sleep in a room immediately after spraying insecticide/fogging?
- Are there long term effects of insecticide spraying/aerosols?
- What are the dangers of spraying insecticide (all sorts)?