Wednesday 8 August 2012

Search 41



SEARCH 41
24 May 2005

It is Tuesday, 11.34 pm.

The 41st search is to note the Singapore-Malaysia Congress of Medicine (SMCM), 30 June - 3 July 2005. This e-mail announcement was written yesterday (23 May 2005) but it arrived in my inbox today. It was posted at 18:29:32 (about 6.30 pm) by Professor Zabidi Azhar Mohd. Hussin, Dean, School of Medical Sciences, USM Health Campus. I had left office early yesterday (just after 5 pm) to pick up my daughter from As-Syabab in Wakaf Stan and only received, opened and read the e-mail this morning. I had replied to him today to look out for "100 years of medical education in Singapore" and to provided me some feedback.

Singapore-Malaysia Congress of Medicine, 30 June - 3 July 2005
Organised by the Council of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore and the 39SMCM Organising Committee.

It is 11.50 pm. I have to stop now and put the kids to bed. Good night!


Acknowledgement

Singapore-Malaysia Congress of Medicine (SMCM)
30 June - 3 July 2005
"100 years of medical education in Singapore"

Professor Zabidi Azhar Mohd. Hussin
Dean
School of Medical Sciences
USM Health Campus
(Dean until 30 June 2005; succeeded by Prof. Aziz Baba from 1 July 2005 onward)


Telehealth Research Group
http://www.medic.usm.my/rnd/telehealth
School of Medical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia

0 comments: