Monday 24 January 2011

I have completed my blog today

I have completed my task of researching and writing about the early Malay doctors during British Malaya last night. I started writing and made web pages since November 2002. Then I switched and made this blog. It is Monday, 24 January 2011, 1:27 AM on my laptop. That's a long time to write. I hope you will find useful stuff in this blog and will wait for the book which will contain the biographies of these doctors. I may not be able to include all biographies for obvious reason (incomplete). I really hope now that you know the doctors by name, you can help me by posting to me any new development or information not mentioned here. I will add them here.

In the meantime, the manuscript will go to the proof-readers.

TQ everyone for helping.

Faridah Abdul Rashid
Author, The Early Malay Doctors

0 comments: